About All-Foam Products Company
All-Foam Products Company was established in 1977 to service the growing demand for fabricated cellular foam cushioning products, used principally in the bedding and furniture industries. As technology within the foam industry evolved, All-Foam expanded into the areas of toolbox foam liners, military specification cushioning, engineered protective foams and decorative and protective packaging. By providing design solutions and product alternatives, All-Foam has become a known leader in the packaging and cushioning industries, manufacturing many of its orders to customer specific needs.
All-Foam Products is a Certified Woman-Owned Company.
All-Foam can produce a large variety of poly foam products, including:
- Toolbox Foam Liners
- Military Specification Cushioning
- Engineered Protective Foams
- Decorative Foam
All-Foam serves a diverse commercial/industrial clientele and sells to hundreds of military bases and government contractors worldwide. Business Awards and certificates include:
- Top 100 small business in the state of Illinois, 1999
- Certified as a woman-owned business by the NWBOC, 2001
- Certified as a small business by Illinois' Procurement Management Office, qualifying for state set-aside programs
- Awarded Certification Military Critical Technical Data Agreement by the United Nations Office in Geneva, 2002
- Awarded in 2003, GSA Federal Supply Schedule Contract (No. GS-06F-0043N, Exp: 04/09/18)
- Accepted an invitation to participate on a Regional Procurement Technical Assistance (PTAC) advisory board, 2004 - Present
- GSA Most Successful Newcomer Award 2005
- In 2012, All-Foam Products Company is noted as one of GSA’s Region 6 Top Contractors
Since All-Foam’s inception, our goal has been to provide a wide range of products using high quality foam material. In an industry that is considered by many to be archaic, we have successfully transformed over the years into a diversified, high technology parts and services business. It is our vision for the future that All-Foam Products Company becomes your supplier of choice for foam.
The All-Foam sales team has the knowledge and practical experience to understand its customers' needs and identify the right foam product for their specific applications.
Marvin Steinlauf, All Foam's Vice President of Sales, sums up our sales philosophy in one sentence: "Give All-Foam a try with your first order-you won't be disappointed."
What makes All-Foam different from many companies in its industry is the ability to make quick decisions and act on them immediately. We don't have multiple layers of management.
You can contact us at:
Local phone: 847-913-9341
Local Fax: 847-913-0731
Toll-free phone: 800-443-9967
Toll-free fax: 877-633-0731
Our customer service department is the heart and soul of our business.
We feel it is second to none in the industry. With All-Foam’s rapid growth in recent years, its Customer Service Department has risen to the challenges made upon them.
We ship from multiple plants, with our main plant located in Chicago, IL. Our state-of-the art equipment is capable of producing and fabricating most non-molded parts. We can use a customer provided hand drawing or CAD file to initiate the production process..
Equipment / Capabilities
- CNC horizontal 2D contour cutting
- CNC vertical 2D contour cutting
- Compression cutting 3D machine
- CNC router cutting
- High-pressure hydraulic die cutting presses
- High-pressure mechanical high-speed die cutting presses
- CNC hot wire cutting
- Mechanical large format hot wire cutting
- Heavy duty horizontal splitting
- Vertical, horizontal and angular saw cutting
- Hot melt wide roller coaters
- Hot melt adhesive sprayers
- Water-based glue applicators
- Heat welding
- Heat laminator
- Heated rule contour shaper
- Pressure sensitive adhesive application
- CNC sheeter/slitter